Meet the Card Services Team

Written by Paislee Thomas.

The Card Services Team manages the PCard, Fleet Card, Virtual Payables and Ghost Card programs for the university. We process all card requests and ensure our programs are in compliance with state policies. The PCard and Fleet card programs allow faculty and staff to conveniently and quickly make  purchases on the university’s behalf without using personal funds. Our Virtual Payables and Ghost Card programs ensure that our suppliers are paid on time and that preferred pricing is secured. 

NC State’s cardholders use our purchase card programs to purchase everything from fuel for their state-owned vehicles to the often-used lab and office supplies. During fiscal year 2022, Card Services processed over 284,000 transactions, securely processing over 24% of the university’s non-payroll spend and saving the university hundreds of hours in payment processing time.

Card Services by the Numbers FY22

• Team members: 4
  • Cardholders: ~3,500 PCard cardholders and ~200 Fleet cardholders 
  • Total transactions: 284,000

Card Services Team

• Paislee Thomas,  Senior Card Administrator
  • Beth Milchuck, Card Administrator 
  • Lyn Naylor, Card Administrator
  • Jeanee Markham, Card Services Assistant

Testimonials

Here is what the team has to say about their experience with Card Services, their colleagues and NC State:

“I enjoy the opportunity to improve system processes in a well established program, and the opportunity for advancement within NC State.”

Paislee Thomas

“I enjoy helping our campus customers and their suppliers navigate the various Card Services programs.”

Beth Milchuck

“I enjoy the feeling of pride that comes with working for a well-established program. I have made good friends through the connection to my co-workers. And I take pride in being part of a team that is here to serve the campus community.”

Lyn Naylor

“I enjoy the variety of work, wonderful teammates and great people to work with on a beautiful campus.”

Jeanee Markham