Storage Space Leasing
Storage space is available for NC State departments that need safe, secure, orderly, convenient and economical storage.
|TYPE OF STORAGE||SIZE||PRICE|
|Regular Pallet Space||4′ L x 4′ W x 4′ H area on rack||$6.37 per month|
|Over-Sized Pallet Space
|8′ L x 4′ H x 4′ W under 2000 pounds||$12.73 per month|
- Annual Invoice: posted each July as a service unit billing (SUB)
- To view your Storage Locations, select your OUC and your lease ID
- To request a new or modified lease, go to the Storage Request form
NEED MORE SPACE? Let us help you move those old files and unused equipment into storage.
Central Receiving and Re-delivery
A Central Receiving area is maintained to facilitate freight deliveries.
Under 2500 lbs?
- Received at Materials Support Warehouse loading dock and redelivered to campus buildings that are inaccessible to tractor trailers.
Over 2500 lbs?
- Over sized shipments will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Contact the Central Receiving and Surplus Warehouse Lead at 919.515.5525.
- When necessary, we will recommend a third party service provider to complete the delivery.
For receiving and on-campus deliveries, contact the Central Receiving and Surplus Warehouse Lead at 919-515-5525.
Location: 3240 Ligon Street, Materials Support Warehouse, Building 161 on the campus map.