Procurement Services and Accounts Payable have teamed up to initiate a new payment program designed to mitigate risks and strengthen NC State supplier relationships.
Largest B2B electronic payment network.
Offered by Bottomline Technologies
We are conducting a supplier enrollment campaign. If you receive questions about the legitimacy of this program, please reference the material below.
- Faster receipt and application of cash through electronic ACH payments
- Access to detailed remittance data
- Streamlined access to payment inquiry, reporting and payment tracking
- Reduced need to exchange sensitive documents
- Enhanced security around sensitive bank account info
- Valuable dividends (rebates) on most payments
- Reduced need to acquire and maintain supplier bank and account information
- Gains process efficiencies by converting paper-based transactions to electronic ones
Your suppliers may have questions about the enrollment information they are receiving. Please refer to our frequently asked questions pages for Paymode-X.
This payment strategy has the approval of NC State leadership. See memo signed by the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration.