The Finance Division has been hard at work on a division-wide Knowledge Base, which is targeted to launch in the spring of 2020!
What is a Knowledge Base?
- A web-based, self-serve online library of information about a product, service, department, or topic, that is available 24/7.
- Knowledge base content is generated by subject matter experts, i.e. our talented staff across the five Finance Division units.
- Knowledge Base content topics will include FAQs, troubleshooting guides, how-to tutorials, and any other details that we may want staff and faculty to know.
The Finance Division Knowledge Base will be available through the NC State website and will serve as the collective source of information for services provided by the Finance Division units:
- Foundations Accounting & Investments
- Procurement & Business Services
- Office of Contracts and Grants
- University Cashier’s Office
- University Controller’s Office
Stay tuned…more information on this project will be available soon!