If you are unable to resolve a dispute with a merchant, you must report it within 60 days to Bank of America. Please complete the Dispute Form and fax it to Customer Service at 888-678-6046. More information is available in the PCard Manual for Cardholders.

Missing Receipts

The cardholder should make a reasonable effort to get a duplicate receipt from the supplier. If that is not possible, the Missing Receipt Form should be used. This form will only be allowed in rare circumstances. It must be filled out COMPLETELY and signed by the cardholder and their supervisor.

Increase Payment

If you need to spend more than the transaction spending limit, please submit a request for temporary changes to PCard spending limits.